Exceptional DJM 83 SC Hot Rod
We acquired this car from a very good client of ours and it does not disappoint. Having spent a couple of years being developed and only sparingly driven, it has some Singer like qualities to it at a fraction of the price.
Teaming with extensive upgrades to all aspects of the car, it is a complete car and a thrill to drive.
Documentation is as extensive as it comes with a picture file detailing every step of the build. Below is a complete list of modifications as well as the full back story of how the car came about and all build details.
The new owner will be take comfort in knowing how well thought out this car is and all that went into building it.
- Rust-free body from Northwest, completely chemically stripped
- All dings/dents removed with hammer/dolly — no bondo body
- All hardware, replaced, refurbished and re-plated
- Lightweight undercoating for floors, wheel wells and interior floors/firewall
- Getty RS-style rear bumper cover
- Modified Getty front bumper
- Bare metal spray with Sherwin Williams most advanced 2-stage paint (Ultra 7000 basecoat, CC950 Clearcoat, 3 coats of clear)
- All exterior hardware re-anodized or painted
- New flag door mirrors
- All new window, fender, body, sunroof and door seals
- Recaro LX sport seats completely rebuilt with new foam, perforated leather inserts and all leather sides and rear
- Rear seats removed, custom leather-covered luggage platform with cubbies
- German Square-weave wool carpets with leather binding
- Custom woven Xfinity fabric door cards with custom leather door pockets
- Vintage Racemark Mark Donahue steering wheel with Zuffenhausen raised hub
- All gauges rebuilt, re-faced and re-calibrated by North Hollywood Speedometer
- New Visors, rear view mirror and sunroof glides
- Re-bushed, re-plated window regulators and rebuilt window motors
- Floors, firewall covered in Dynamat
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
See listing: 1982 Porsche 911 SC Hot Rod (from August 30, 2020)