Authentic Gemballa Cyrrus, one of 15 ever made, great condition
A true masterpiece of the peak of Uwe Gemballa’s creative work in Porsche and Mercedes cars, the Avalanche and its cabriolet version, the Cyrrus, have become true icons of the 1980’s design and style.
One of only 15 Cyrrus ever made and based on an ‘84 Carrera Cabriolet, this car was commissioned to Uwe Gemballa in Leonberg, Germany by a Far East collector in 1993, this Slate Gray Pearl car was quipped a-la-carte with the following equipment:
– Iconic Cyrrus extra wide body with side slats, and conventional H4 headlights.
– Exclusive Gemballa functional digital LED instrument dials.
– Gemballa/BBS wheels with Countach style 345/45-15 Pirelli tires in the back.
– Custom burgundy leather interior including signature Gemballa elements unique to the Cyrrus and the Avalanche, such as:
– Gemballa multifunction steering wheel.
– Gemballa leather door cards.
– Gemballa/Recaro front seats
– Gemballa rear seat delete and stash box.
– Gemballa S style center console.
– Gemballa tuned 3.2 flat six aircooled engine with the signature six tip exhaust system.
This is a very rare opportunity to own one of the most iconic and rare cars of the 1980’s.
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
See listing: 1993 Porsche 911 Gemballa Cyrrus (from April 22, 2020)