911 GT3 – This car took a hit on the driver side primarily in the rear behind the tire. Although the front fender and door were creased as well. Car runs and drives with no check engine issues. This car was setup by the owner to be a track car 100% it has race tires on it it and has the very nice professional roll bar installed as well as the 5 point harnesses. Ideally the new buyer would also want to track this car as well. This car is mechanically awesome but cosmetically not. If you dreamed of a flawless 911 GT3 that you could get for cheap this is not it. If you love to pamper and soothe your car and obsess over thing being 100% mint this is not your car.
Right now there are two other manual 2018 GT3 for sale on ebay for around $170,000.00 they appear to be fabulous cars. This car is a lot less.
No trades right now, no payments, no weird payment methods or stories.
– Interior the car is of course basically brand new
– Engine and transmission are amazing. The manual is a joy to drive.
– All fresh fluids
– Roll cage
– No check engine lights
– Airbags intact
– All Porsche driving systems working perfectly
– Manuals and books come with the car
– Extended range fuel tank option
– Bucket carbon fiber racing seat
– Porsche Crest
– Awesome pattern on the seats
– Two keys
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States
See listing: 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 (from April 20, 2020)