I purchased this vehicle in February 10, 2014 as a project car with 80,081 original miles. The vehicle was all original, numbers matching and needed the engine, transmission and interior restore due to aged. The previous owner had it for 10 years and got it all apart for re-paint and was never able to put it back together due to a divorce. According to the information I have I am the 4th documented owner of the car.
- I took the car to High Performance Engineering a well known Porsche air cooled specialist for the last 20 years here in Florida and started a full restoration of the engine and transmission to factory specs.
- I have the receipt including all parts and labor that went into making this 911 perform like it did new in 1975.
- The vehicle drives and perform like it should. Including top speed, braking, alignment and acceleration.
- Car has been fully serviced every year and has zero issues.
- The undercarriage of the car is all original and still has the original floors and factory paint.
- I currently have over 300 photos from the appraisal performed in June of 2019 by Auto Appraise for $79,000. They are located in Grand Blanc, MI and their number is 810-694-2008.
I will consider trading up or down in value if you are realistic about your trade.
- Original owners manual included.
- PPS included
- Factory Options Includes;
- Production Date 11/1974
- Exterior Paint/ Silver Metallic/Z2
- Engine Type 911/43
- Displacement 2.7 liter
- Transmission Type 915/40
- Interior Material Color Russet Leather/76
- Optional Equipment;
- US Equipment
- Windscreen Washer System
- Oil Cooler Front
- Sport Seats L/R
- Antenna w/Loudspeaker & Noise Suppression
- Targa Folding Top
- Air Conditioner
Location: Port Orange, Florida, United States
See listing: 1975 Porsche 911 Carrera Targa US (from December 12, 2020)