1987 Porsche 930 Turbo Coupe
– One of 1,605 Porsche 930s sold in the US in 1987
– Over 85k in service receipts!
– 3.3L turbocharged, air-cooled flat six-cylinder engine
– Four-speed manual transmission
– Stahl Motorsports completed a $76k mechanical refurbishment in 2013 and 2014
– Upgraded K27 turbocharger, Nakamichi CD player, custom exhaust system, and performance cams
– Guards Red exterior and black interior
– A/C system was fitted with a new OEM condenser, evaporator, blower motor, receiver/drier, and plumbing.
– Rack-and-pinion steering and four-wheel disc brakes
– Black Fuchs alloy wheels
– Sunroof and VDO gauges
– “Tea Tray” rear spoiler
– Included with original steering wheel, factory exhaust system, air pump, and stereo
Location: Fenton, Missouri, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on April 22, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.