Super rare 1987 Porsche 930 Slant Nose (M505) Cabriolet
Only 42 Turbo Cabriolets were produced in 1987 with the factory slant nose option (M505) which added more than $23000 to the cost of a 911 Turbo.
Rear fender strakes and extended side sills are also part of the package. Finished in Grand Prix white over a red leather interior with factory white wheels this Porsche is striking.
This original unrestored example is powered by The turbocharged 3.3L flat-six is mated to a 4-speed manual transaxle with an optional limited-slip differential. In 1987 this engine was rated to produce 282 SAE horsepower in US-spec form.
The original paint and interior show very well on this low mileage example.
A true investment grade example from the golden age for Porsches.
- One of 42 Turbo Slant Nose Cabriolets produced in 1987
- Factory M505 Option
- $23K option when new-3.3 Liter Flat 6 Turbo-4-speed manual transmission
- 58K original miles
- Grand Prix White over a Red leather interior
- Factory white Fuchs wheels-All original collector grade example-Runs and drives excellent
- Ice cold air conditioning
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1987 Porsche 930 (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: coolclassicsinternational
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States